Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Day of Love!

VALENTINE'S DAY!
 photo: Ruffled Blog 

This day is an exciting one for many reasons!
First of all today is my sister, Amanda's, 26th BIRTHDAY. Yep, shes a Valentine's baby. 
AND she is moving to Haiti to spend 2 years telling people about the love of Jesus in only 8 days! ahhhhh! 
 (me and amanda after my half marathon this past December)

Secondly, this BEAUTIFUL site just launched. 
Oh my goodness. Go check it out! It is any wedding lovers dream come true.
Gorgeous gowns, dresses, shoes, jewelry and my favorite part...cover ups. I just love a sweet little cropped jacket, bolero or cardigan over a bridal gown.
The overall concept of this brand new company is magical. I cant stop exploring. Oh my oh my! go look NOW!

now im so ready to buy this sweet little number from BHLDN, 
I'M IN LOVE.....


 And most importantly, this day is one of the greatest because it is a day when we are given the BEST opportunity to tell those we love that we do and even though I have more things on my plate than I can handle, I am going to take the time today to make it special.
maybe go on a date with best friend jill?
make tiny valentines for my friends.
call my family and say I LOVE YOU.
eat a heart shaped cookie.
maybe buy a bottle of red wine and watch the grammys (via tivo?)
oh, and. im going to wear red lipstick.

photo: Ruffled Blog



have the happiest valentines day.
love, marcy








No comments:

Post a Comment