Sunday, February 28, 2010

Tivoli & Capri


This weekend I got to take two absoluley wonderful day trips.
I'm so lucky...

The first was Friday to the Villa d'Este in Tivoli Italy, just an hour train ride outside of Rome.
I got to go with my lovely friend Taylor from Oklahoma, and it was perfect.
The Villa d'Este was a huge villa with gorgeous gardens. Sadly the fountains were off for the winter season :( but, it was still a great, quiet, breathe in the mountain air kind of a place. exactly what I needed.

Here are some photos from Tivoli.





Saturday morning me, jen and hilary caught an 8 am train to Naples, and then got on a hydrofoil to the Island of Capri.
It has officially become one of my favorite places in the world. Just look....



love, marcy

1 comment:

  1. absolutely stunning! i've never seen water such a beautiful color!!

    ReplyDelete