Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Newest New Goal


Well. The whole book thing didn't go well.
half price didn't have the first three books I was looking for on the top 100 list :(
And Barnes and Noble...too much money.

So, i ventured to my mother's bookshelf. Full of little treasures....
My newest new goal... read more. facebook less.

Books tell wonderful stories, and teach you beautiful words, quotes, things that I want to paint everywhere. Just finished "When Crickets Cry" by Charles Martin. Wonderful.

Now starting "Enrique's Journey" about young children who travel on the tops of train cars to get to their mothers in America from Central America. Should be good.

You could say I am frantically trying to soak up these last days of summer when I have nothing to do, all day, every day, and I can just read every book I like.

I like to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment