Sunday, May 3, 2009

Allison and Haley


Tonight I got to celebrate the lives of two of my dearest friends Haley and Allison who are leaving Waco and beginning a new chapter in their lives in Dallas at nursing school this next fall.

These are two of the most bright, brilliant human beings I have ever known and I don't know if they will ever understand what a light they have been to my life.

Sweet Allison is the kind of person who makes ever person feel sincerely noticed, appreciated and loved. She is intentional and conscientious  of everyone around her. She gives the sweetest hugs, greets everybody with her sweet southern accent and smile. Allison, you are the greatest of friends. I love you. And conversations with you, even simple ones, have never been a waste. I hope we have a million more in our lives. 

Haley, the things you will do in your life will be great. And the example of your life has been one that has always encouraged me. Thank you for serving others so fully, and so perfectly. You have a gift of service and I am thankful that you have rubbed off on me. You are beautiful in the Lord and He has blessed you to do big things. And I believe you will do them fully!

So, here's to Dallas slumber parties and random phone conversations that I can't wait to have. I love you both, and I'm glad our lives are together! Because you TWO are the loveliest!



No comments:

Post a Comment