Sunday, April 26, 2009

                           (photo:KCReflections)
"Be the souls that God leads into unpredictable and special situations and are isolated by Him. All they know is that God is HOLDING them and that He is dealing in their lives. Then their expectations come from Him alone." -Streams in the Desert

Rainy Sundays.
I can never decide whether they are perfect or not.
But, today, this rainy day was exactly that. Perfect.

I'm reminded daily in this season of my life the deep value of simply being alone.
There is nothing horrible, or sad about it really.
More like, refreshing, lovely, free.

The end of this semester leaves me completely excited...
Ecuador.
Wakeboarding.
Waco summers.
California Roadtrips
North Carolina Beaches
Family 

Summer will be full. But so has this year.
Today i am mostly thankful for the past

* 5 amazing roommates who have changed by life day by day
* A God who has in this last year pursued me, 
woken me up from deep complacency, 
disciplined me, 
changed my dreams, 
and taught me how to dance 
* The excitement of the months to come, traveling, being still, painting, growing
* AND. Sweet Ashley's dance recital tonight. Her gift of dance moves me more than you could ever know.


"Be confident in the limitless power of your Sovereign God."

"Deep calls to deep". Psalm 42:7




No comments:

Post a Comment