Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Tiny Dancers




Tonight I experienced one of the greatest gifts of God.

My sweet sweet best friend/roommate/awesome person/woman of God... Ashley Jepsen 
and the beautiful/long board rider/ singer/dancer/ completely real... Laine Edwards
Danced.
On stage.
For everyone.
And it was beautiful. 
Never have I so clearly seen God working in and being expressed through two human beings. 
And never have I been so blessed by something so unique.

So, here's to Laine and Ashley,
Who should forever dance. Simply because its what they've been given to be beautiful at.
And to bring others nearer to our God.
I am so proud of you two.
And if I had anything to say about it, I would never let you stop dancing.

"Praise His name with dancing." Psalm 149:3

No comments:

Post a Comment