Wednesday, March 18, 2009



You know those perfect days?
When you get done with class, come home to a house filled with the people who make you feel full and alive
and lay in the sunshine with them for the rest of the afternoon
enjoying the littlest things that make the day bright?

That is the day I have had.
In the midst of the big things in all of our lives that never seem to fit right, or work as we had hoped, I find peace so deeply today in God's promises.
He's got my whole world in His hands... my tiny little insignificant world.

So today I am thankful for...
passed italian exams
beauty and the beast x 3
backyard ninny time
bad sunburns and blonde hair
nice ideas for new paintings
eating bland food for the next 7 days
bright yellow dresses
friends who make me grow 
and this thought...
"There is a place of stillness that allows God the opportunity to work for us and gives us peace... It lets God provide and answer, through His unfailing and faithful love."

Stillness is where I need to be, and where I am. 

I am thankful for that mostly today.

"Stay there until I tell you." (Matthew 2:13)

No comments:

Post a Comment